Board of Airline Representatives in Germany
Welcome to Board of Airline Representatives in Germany
The BARIG member airlines are looking worldwide for a highly qualified workforce. In this case, BARIG operates as a connector between the universities and our member airlines in order to give as many students as possible the opportunity to enlarge their working possibilities. Furthermore, we want to offer trainees the support to find suitable universities for themselves.
The overall aviation industry secures 823.000 workplaces and therefore is a major factor of e.g. the German economy. Accordingly, we are sure you will find your perfect match.
Here are some facts about BARIG:
- we represent the interests of more than 100 national and international airlines
- we take part in important political discussions and legislative processes
- we are representing the political, economical and operational interests of our members successfully for over 65 years
- we established a partner network of several industry companies
- BARIG is the largest "Board of Airline Representatives" worldwide.
Internships & traineeships
Are you looking for different job vacancies in sectors like administration, marketing, sales and many more? You can, for example, apply for Airport Services Manager at Oman Air in Frankfurt or for Supervisor Airport Services at Emirates.
Please feel free to visit our website, so you can check out our diverse vacancy offer.