IAE Savoie Mont Blanc
Welcome to IAE Savoie Mont Blanc
IAE Savoie Mont Blanc is one of the 7 faculties and Institutes of Université Savoie Mont Blanc with 2000 students over the two campuses of Chambery (Jacob-Bellecombette), and Annecy (Annecy-le-Vieux). IAE Savoie Mont Blanc includes :
- A research laboratory in management, economics (IREGE) (PhD studies);
- Several departments delivering Bachelor's (Licence) and Master's degrees:
- International Center of Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management (Chambéry)
- International Management and Logistics (Chambéry)
- Commerce and Trade (Annecy)
- Technology and Management (Annecy)
- Economics and Finance (Annecy)
- A Corporate Club which fosters the links between the academic world and businesses, develops networks in the industry for students and academics, and offers support to the main economic stakeholders of its region
- An international network of more than 108 partner universities, originally developed thanks to its location at the crossroads between France, Italy and Switzerland.
About the city
Savoie : Gateway to the French Alps & lakes: total student experience
Our international office & student associations provide exciting excursions, sports and leisure programs for foreign and local students to take every advantage of the extraordinary opportunities offered by our historical and natural background and surroundings. Theater, art, history, architecture, indoor & outdoor shows, concerts & events, cycling for leisure or sport, vineyard & cheese trails, and of course just about every water, countryside or mountain sport.
Chambéry : Quality accommodation & activities
The university's housing office provides help in securing accommodation, either in private lodgings or student residences, the latter generally taking the form of an individual private study-bedroom in an apartment sharing kitchen & bathroom with one other student. Located between the campus & the city center, both are easily reached on foot or in a few minutes by bus.